Web Pro Community Challenge is open free of charge to aspiring and practicing Web professionals, including independent Web pros and freelancers, Web design and development teams and firms, Web publishing and advertising organizations, Web marketing agencies, and students and teachers worldwide.
- Participants will be required to register a team name, individual team members and designate a single point of contact for potential communication between the contest committee and the project leader.
- Participants will be required to provide Web Pro Community Challenge and its sponsors written permission to publish the name of the individuals/teams involved and the Web work (including photos and bios if requested) for promotional consideration.
- Participants will provide Web Pro Community Challenge and its sponsors and benefactors written permission for copyright and exclusive use of its design, development and copyright.
- Participants will provide and submit all supporting materials so that the web site can be supported by the designated non-profits.
- Participants will be required to follow the contest requirements as outlined in the contest documentation
- Participants will provide Web Pro Community Challenge and its sponsors and benefactors a signed and faxed copy of a "hold harmless" and liability waiver, holding the creators, sponsors, benefactors and participants of this challenge harmless from any potential conflicts.
- Web Pro Community Challenge organizers reserve the right to eliminate and disqualify for good cause any team or contestants at any time and without notice.